2019 Chardonnay - 12 bottles
Complex bouquet of lightly toasted nuts and lemon rind with a hint of brioche. Intense flavours of Lemon curd and creamy vanilla oak. A wine of great length with impeccable balance.
A slight departure from our usual style, this wine has more 'racey' citrus elements than seen in previous wines. The fruit was again handpicked, although about 7 days earlier than other years, and delivered to the winery in pristine condition to begin its journey to become wine. Pressed straight to 33% new French oak with the remaining 67% second and 3rd use French oak, the juice slowly commenced a natural Fermentation. The wine remained in these barrels to mature for 10 months then racked to tank for bottling.
Limited Release - Sequentially Numbered 2400 bottles.
Gold - 2021 Winewise Small Vigneron Awards
Gold - 2020 Winewise Small Vigneron Awards
Silver - 2020 Wine Show of WA
Silver - 2020 Perth Royal Wine Show
Bronze - 2020 Western Australian Boutique Wine Show
Bronze - 2020 Western Australian Single Vineyard Wine Show
Bronze - 2020 Blackwood Valley Wine Show
94/100 - Ray Jordan 2021 Wine Guide
★★★★☆ - 2021 November WineWise Small Vigneron Awards, Canberra
★★★★ - 2021 April WineWise Championships, Canberra
★★★★☆ - 2020 October WineWise Championships, Canberra